Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kids are the Future (Caine's Arcade)

I remember seeing this months ago posted on a friend's Facebook page and I was astonished at how this young guy was able to be so creative to build an elaborate cardboard arcade system. First of all, I have to give his father the utmost respect for allowing Caine the environment to create. I think at a young age we are sometimes discouraged with our dreams, and never really know where it may lead up to if we don't act upon them. I was seriously touched when I saw this little documentary. He looks like he has a really bright future ahead. I would not be surprised if he became an engineer or some kind of technological innovator in the future. To donate to his future, you can check out Caine's scholarship fund on the right side of the Caine's Arcade site.

No comments:

Post a Comment