Sunday, July 15, 2012

Diddy & Lil Wayne give secrets to success

I think the message here "You get out what you put into it" has really resonated with me for the past few years. There are things I'd much rather do like go out, dance, go to more b-boy jams, social events, and travel. However, I realize I'm setting the foundation up for me to live the lifestyle I want for the future. I'm still really young and I'm going to have to work my butt off. I have no problem with that. The thing is I really enjoy what I do! I love building relationships, influencing people, writing, and letting other people get value off the things I write about. My friend posted a quote about entrepreneurship and it really is a great message. You can check it out on my other blog here. Take a couple mins and really digest this knowledge. It might help you in the long run. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment