Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My reason for starting this blog

First off, I'm pretty much addicted to blogging. I won't go spaz out and say all of the different blogs I'm posting, but I will post a link if it does correlate to the topic. I love writing and it is the most therapeutic thing for me (next to dancing), personally. You might even see some poetry on here from time to time from my personal library. 2nd and most important reason, EVERYONE needs a place to go when times are rough. Sometimes, life has a real way of knocking you down and it seems tougher and tougher to the point where you just can't take it. You need a release. You need an out. You need somewhere to clear your head. 3rd reason, it's a new experience for me. It's allowing me to really be personal, but at the same time touch people in a different way. I really hope the people that read these posts or watch these videos get something out of it. That's the main purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment